Have you thought about your writing goals for the next 80 days?
Round of words in 80 days helps you focus and achieve these goals. It’s my first time taking part. Wish me luck!
As far as writing goes, what would I like to accomplish? As I am particularly uncomfortable when it comes to writing about myself. I will be brief. Below you’ll see covers I’ve designed for my first three mini-chapters.
- Write everyday
- It would be helpful to have a TiTLE for the series I’ve been writing.
- Magically metamorphosise the series into a book. (If only that could happen! )
- Will it be a picture book, (am I too lazy to do a lot of drawing?) a kids novel, a young adult book, or silliness for grown-ups.
- Edit, edit and edit again.
- How long should it be?
- Create a dazzling, irresistible cover.
Here is what I have so far. They are mini-chapters. Each one can be read independently or you can start at the beginning.
- Coral’s Last Pig-tale
- Auburn Snake and the Dread Pirate Fuchsia
- Pirate pig-pen-pals lost on Mars
- The Loch Ness Mobster bottoms out on Mars
- Rusty Nails
- Evil Ted
- Boris Bubblebutt’s Behind
- The Cat, Vampire Rat and blue-bonnet plague
- I’d also like to resume posting articles on inspiration, attaining happiness, the keys to resilience, healing, etc, here on this blog.
- Finish recording my album to help people with with that.
- Work out what my superpowers are… 😀
To find out more about a round of words in 80 days click here
Click here to enter your link and view the ROW80 Linky Tools list…